RING SIZE GUIDE
This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
1) Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2) If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger,measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3) When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
Still not sure of your size? Request a free ring sizer!
BRACELET SIZE GUIDE
1) A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add 2 or 3 cm.
2) If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3) Please be aware that when you receive a new bracelet it will feel stiff, which can make it uncomfortably tight. The bracelet will quickly soften and become more flexible as you wear it.
4) Bear in mind that the more charms you add to your bracelets, the tighter it will become.
NECKLACE SIZE GUIDE